- Breadberry Taste With Victoria Dwek
- Community M.d.
- Gadgets And Gizmos
- Hacham Yom Tov Yedid, Zt”l
- Helping Children Feel Understood
- How Do Bar Codes Work?
- Mikdash Melech Holds An Evening Of Celebration In Deal, Nj As They Complete Shas
- Our Syrian Jewish Community – A Century Of Accomplishment
- Smooth Transitions: Six Tips For Optimizing Your Child’s Transition To High School
- The Pioneer Of Outreach
- ... Click For More Articles
A Fresh Approach to the New School Year
By: Ellen Kamaras
As parents, we know that back-to-school is not only about school supplies, backpacks, new clothes, and shoes. It’s also about starting off the year on the right foot.
Before you push the panic button, I invite you Moms and Dads to take a fresh look at this year’s back-to-school (BTS) process. Here are some tools to help you partner with your children to bring in the school year with positive energy instead of anxiety and dread.