- Getting It Right On Your Big Day: Community Newlyweds Share Their Tips With Brides-to-be
- Are Modern-day ‘pharaohs’ Leading Us To The “point Of No Return”?
Rabbi Eli J Mansour
- Dealing With The Pressure
- Golden Leaves Institute: Nurturing A Brighter Future
- How A Chewy Chocolate Can Prevent Cavities
Dr. Jacques Doueck
- Making The Right Call: Are Cell Phones Linked To Brain Cancer?
- New Home, Twice The Relief: Child Life Society Acquires Second Respite Home For Cystic Fibrosis Patients
- The Elephant Seal
- Wedding Gift Gadgets
- Wedding Humor A Perfect Match
- ... Click For More Articles
Finding The One
By: Leon Sakkal
“The daughter of so-and-so is to marry so-an-so!”
If you’re married, then you should know that these words resonated through the heavens already 40 days prior to your conception.1 Yes, before man is even but a fetus in his mother’s womb, a heavenly voice proclaims precisely whom he is destined to marry. It is, quite literally, a match made in heaven!