So why should you want to advertise in COMMUNITY Magazine?
Because advertisers consistently get the best results with us. The reasons for this are clear:
- Largest Circulation - Certified 33-46% more copies than other Jewish monthlies (ask to see our circulation statement)
- MOST COMPLETE COVERAGE - the only magazine that reaches the entire community
- HIGHEST AD VISIBILITY & PROMINENCE - your ad will get noticed and never be buried under hundreds of pages
- HIGHEST QUALITY CONTENT - a cover-to-cover must-read that is read by the whole family and saved
- MOST PLEASING GRAPHIC DESIGN - world-class ad design included at no extra cost
Though it may appear that there are other publications which cater to this demographic, there is only one that reaches the entire community. COMMUNITY Magazine has the absolute largest verified circulation and deepest coverage with over 33-46 percent more than any other publication that serves the Sephardic community. Reaching Brooklyn, Manhattan, Deal, Lakewood, Long Island, Miami, Los Angeles, Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Istanbul, Mexico City, and over 200 other cities throughout the world, COMMUNITY has the largest subscriber base of any Sephardic magazine. By popular demand, COMMUNITY is now also widely distributed in the Ashkenazic communities of Flatbush and Boro Park.
On top of that, our mailed subscriber base is about twice the size of any other magazine in this market, so you can be sure that COMMUNITY actually reaches its target. But perhaps more importantly, because COMMUNITY is limited to about 100 pages each issue, your message will never get lost in a sea of hundreds of other ads. Bottom line, with COMMUNITY Magazine you'll get the most for your money.
Plus, as a non-profit publication that is run by the Torah Center of Congregation Bnai Yosef (on the corner of Avenue P and Ocean Parkway in Brooklyn), our advertisers are not only recognized for supporting the community, they are also highly regarded for meeting the high standards of integrity that has become synonymous with COMMUNITY. As a result, ads in COMMUNITY Magazine are viewed by many as a personal referral from someone they trust.
To contact us about advertising, please Click Here